Friday, January 15, 2016

Shannara Surprise and Shock

Honestly, they caught me off guard.

I haven't watched MTV since.... well, let's just say a generation or so, and I haven't kept up with their broadcasting habits. I never expected this, but as I was innocently searching for something else, I was nearly knocked out of my chair when I stumbled upon this:

MTV has pushed the two hour pilot of The Elfstones of Shannara to YouTube!!

I KNOW!!! How great is this?

Something I thought I was going to have to wait until they released on DVD/BluRay, I inexplicably found on YouTube. Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to make The Boss sit down and watch this one with me. Of course, that screws up my whole idea of rereading the book before watching the adaptation, but dang it, now that it's out there, I can't NOT watch it.

Seriously? Could you?

I thought not.

So in case you didn't know, I had to share. I'm still going to reread the book this spring, and everyone one should, but don't let this opportunity pass. Watch it now before MTV comes to its senses and removes it.

Until Next Time...
Surprisingly Yours,
Michael

No comments: