Friday, May 8, 2020

Star Trek Novels

I'm an obsessive list maker - not of what I need To Do, but of trivial things that no one other than myself really care about.

For instance, I've been keeping track of all the books I've read since Jan. 1, 1999. I thought I was a freak for doing this, until I found out there are literally thousands of people who keep reading lists and proudly share them with their other reading friends.

So... I've read a lot of Star Trek books since the day I discovered science fiction in both print and movie form, and I thought this would be a good place to start. It's not that impressive of a list to Trekkies (or Trekkers or whatever they are these days), but I'm pretty proud of it so far.

Generations - J. M. Dillard
First Contact - J. M. Dillard
The Next Generation: Ship of the Line - Diane Carey
Best Destiny - Diane Carey
Deep Space Nine: Valhalla - Nathan Archer
Deep Space Nine: Warped - K. W. Jeter
The Three-Minute Universe - Barbara Paul
Probe - Margaret Wander Bonanno
Voyager: Incident at Arbuk - John Greggory Betancourt
The Next Generation: Nightshade - Laurell K. Hamilton
Renegade (#55) - Gene DeWeese
Dreadnaught (#29) - Diane Carey

I feel like there might be one or two missing from here. Maybe I haven't read as many as I would like to believe. If I think of them, or if I read more (I have one in the queue), I'll update this post.

Until Next Time,
Michael




No comments: