Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Next Issue Please

Between my vacation and the arrival of the new issue of The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, I forgot to post my thoughts on the previous issue.

Two real standouts in the March/April 2014 issue were "Draft 31" by Michael Libling and "A Stretch of Highway Two Lanes Wide" by Sarah Pinsker. And although Libling's story was mentioned on the cover, Pinsker's story was just as imaginative and deserved a cover mention.

If you get the chance, try to find the March/April issue, or at the very least, keep an eye out for other works by these two authors. I know Pinsker is a musician as well, and her website features music you can sample. I couldn't find an official site for Libling, but his name is all over the web, so it'll simply be a matter of narrowing down where you want to visit.

Until Next Time...
Draftingly Yours,
Michael 

No comments: