Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stony Reading

It's silly of me to post about my favorites from the March/April issue of "The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction" and then not tell you that the May/June issue arrived in my mailbox promptly before I left for vacation. Already had the vacation reading material packed (reread of "The Shadow Rising" by Robert Jordan since I knew a majority of my time would be spent outside adventuring and not inside reading), so while I slipped this in the suitcase at the last moment, didn't figure I'd even open it.

But I'm home now, the issue is here, and ready to be read. I have to say I like this cover more than the previous one, and I'm hoping I enjoy the story that inspired the cover art more than I liked the previous one as well.

Rest assured though that when I'm done, I won't hestitate to offer up my opinion.

Until Next Time...
Greyishly Yours,

Michael

No comments: